Saturday, November 1, 2008

Art via Air Mail

I received my first ever international trade! I have been fortunate to get to know Lorri from Australia. She's an amazing and thought provoking artist. I saw her "Sparkle is Her Favorite Color" ACEO and Had to have it!!So I asked for it! That's how easy it was!

Here is my bounty from our trade:



And the front and back of Lorri's card:


Beautiful work! I also received some faux Australian money but my scanner wouldn't scan cause it hates me, so you'll have to see it later when I use it in a project! Thank you, Lorri, let's do it again real soon!

5 comments:

  1. These are beautimus my dahling~
    and~
    you have been tagged =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they sure are, Lorri does amazing work! visit her site!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohh love all of these!

    On another note . . .

    I received a "Tag, You're it!" from Nancy Jamar of Gilding the Lily on Monday morning. I have now tagged YOU!

    Here are the official rules:

    Link to the person who tagged you
    Mention the rules

    Reveal six quirky yet boring, mundane, banal and pedestrian facts about yourself

    Tag six other bloggers by linking to them

    Go to each of their blogs and leave a message letting them know they've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,I like this music & love you site & style. I came over from Diane's blog. Glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, thank you for sharing them with your friends :) You are so welcome, and I would love to swap again with you soon. I loved the CD!! Have only listened once though - went away on holiday - back to hundreds of emails to sort through. Have a creatively great day!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete