Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Card Play 2010


I am a Struggling Photoshop Beginner.
But oooooh the Potential!!!
Here is my Family Christmas Card 2010.
I usually try and be funny every year.
The emphasis here is on the word Try.
teehee
The attempt above was probably #125.
I hate that Magic Wand.
I think it is Evil. A Necessary Evil, tho.
You can see the sucky gaps above.


This is The Card I settled on.
Around me you see that section of the photo that Evil Magic Wand missed.
Or maybe I just wanted to be the center of attention.
Again.
teehee
 I learned how to lighten the background so the Font is actually visible.
But I won't Remember How tomorrow.
I'm Hand Delivering these tomorrow so No Spoiler Post.
Happy Thanksgiving.
I am Grateful.
xoS

1 comment:

  1. love it! bet the recipients do too. happy thanksgiving susan!

    ReplyDelete