Sunday, April 15, 2012

ATC PLAY

Sometimes
you have to go back 
to your roots.
Artist Trading Cards
are my first love.
And my first foray 
into mixed media art.
I'm going through
an upheaval aka
disequilibrium.
My only chick is about to 
leave the nest.
Themes are running around here.
Middle age, 
and 
Launching my kid
are fighting for time
in my freakin psyche.
It's like an 
emotional roller coaster
around here. 
I wonder if 
I could be analysed
by these 
seemingly random
ATC subjects 
that just popped
into my head. 
Me thinks there is
a conspiracy afoot.
teehee.











Thanks for looking.
And I hope 
you are experiencing
more equilibrium than
disequilibrium.
xoS

2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, the equilibrium ain't too bad right now. Dips to either the good or the bad are minimal...

    I love these bits of incredible art and thought, Susan. I know the appeal of ATC, small art where big things can be said quickly. You have used them beautifully as a tool to express your state !
    Sending love and light and wishes for a journey closer to center as soon as possible for you, Beautiful One !

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great susan!as always :) make me want to go back to atcs & do some playing myself!

    ReplyDelete