Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas ATC's





I warned you I was feeling naughty, not nice! I've been thinking about a Christmas ATC so I can participate with my arttechniques yahoo group. My goal for next year is to get involved with my group and stop lurking. I have met several nice people via this group already but have not done any swaps. Next year is my year to swap! I really liked the photo of the two Christmas trees I took at Longwood Gardens. The swoopy drapes in the background give the room a vingage look, so that's the feel I went for. I used vintage mailing and canning labels purchased at my favorite local antique store. It's only 10 minutes away, and I always find great stuff. Before I settled on the two labels shown, I was going to use a "tomato" label on one, but it just didn't fit. The dame in Handle with Care is from a collage sheet by Lost Art Creations. The dame in Special Delivery is from ArtChix. I printed out the text using semi-gloss HP photo paper, edged with red and then black ink. Glue stuck it all down, silver embossed the edges and Voila, Finished! I wish my pics were better, the antishake feature needs to be stronger for me, I guess. I can't be still!

No comments:

Post a Comment