Sunday, June 21, 2009

MILESTONES

POST 200!!!!! OMG!!! BUDDY WILL PICK A WINNER AT 7PM TONIGHT!!!
LEAVE A COMMENT. so far Gaby Bee, Robin, Beth, Dee, and Kathy are playing.

What a difference 9 months makes. First day of 9th grade vs. last day of 9th grade:




First:

Last:


Sam with her 2 fav things, her boots and her phone:



Remember this pic of Gianna Elizabeth?

Gianna Turns 1!!! Look at that face! She is the smartest, cutest baby ever!!! Except maybe for Kiran over on Leslie's blog.




Life is Good, even when it's not. BTW Gianna is modeling a dress I brought her. Hilarious. I love her Mom like a daughter, but she happens to be my boss. Weird, I know.



So I get to be Grandma Susan. Jonni's a lot skinner now. I'm not. Dammit all to hell.


xoGrandmaSusan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grandma Susan *smiles* . . .thought I'd stop by and say "hey"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi GRANDMA! hee hee Thought I would rub it in since you put it out there.

    Who is Sam? I haven't known you long enough to know I guess. She's a very pretty girl in both pictures. My daughter is about to be a junior so they look about the same age - Sam is edgier though - mine is such a Hollister, surfer CA girl. I love Sam's second look. She has the hair I want. I have short spikey hair but her's is way cuter and I love her boots! You should know that since I put boots on a lot of my fairies.

    I love your face in the picture with Gianna - you are so lovely. You have perfect skin!

    I missed the draw, but I'm not too late to congratulate you on 200 posts! Woohoo! Can't wait for the next 200! I ADORE your blog!

    marsha

    ReplyDelete