Sunday, February 8, 2009

ANTI-VALENTINES




Before you look any further you MUST play the video above.
The Band is Ludo, and the song is Love Me Dead.



Lyrics:

Love me cancerously

like a salt-sore soaked in the sea. "

High-maintenance" means you’re a gluttonous queen,

narcissistic and mean.

Kill me romantically

Fill my soul with vomit

then ask me for a piece of gum.

Bitter and dumb, you’re my sugarplum

You’re awful, I love you...

She moves through moonbeams slowly

She knows just how to hold me

and when her edges soften her body is my coffin.

I know she drains me slowly

She wears me down to bones in bed...

must be the sign on my head

it says, "Oh, love me dead!" Love me dead!

You’re a faith-healer on T.V.

You’re an office park without any trees

corporate and cold gushing for gold - leave me alone.

You suck so passionately

You’re a parasitic, psycho, filthy creature finger-bangin’ my heart.

You call me up drunk, does the fun ever start?

You’re hideous... and sexy!

Brrrot-dot-da-d-da-da! Brrrot-dot-da-d-da-da!

How’s your new boy?

Does he know about me?

You’ve got the mark of the beast.

You’re born of a jackal!

You’re beautiful

Love me dead!

Love me dead! Love me dead! Oh... love me dead!

So, in the Anti-Valentine spirit, I have used this song for inspiration.

My own sad love life is inspiration enough, but alas,

I am not as clever as the writers of this song!!

So here are my Anti-Valentines 2009:








Only 4 for now, but the song is ripe for more interpretation. I'm digging the paste paper! I mean no offense to anyone, this is just my sick sense of humor when it comes to love. Otherwise, I'm pretty conventional.
More will be forthcoming....xoSusan

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm. a blog after my own heart!
    perfection.!!

    (is your "follower" link out of order?)
    adding to favorites!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete