Marianne, of Marianne's Art Blog has honored me with a blog award. This award celebrates blogs that show Great Attitude and or Gratitude. Visit Marianne's blog, and scroll back to her posts about a metal collaboration she did with another artist. Some very cool art happening on her blog then, and now! Don't miss the blue puppies, either. I wish real puppies came in blue! Here is Marianne's post about this award:
"Blog awards generally come with a set of rules, and here are the rules for this award.
Honorees please follow these instructions and share the LUV!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate several blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award."
Ok, so while I've been at work, supposedly working, I have been secretly reading blogs on my Blackberry Pearl. Why didn't I get the one with the bigger screen? (pausing for self flagellation here, ok I'm done) anyhoo, I have discovered some cool new blogs that I will will now nominate in the spirit of Great Attitude and Gratitude:
The Paris Salon