Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Card From Across The Pond

I received a beautifully rendered card from England yesterday. Anne Hopley is the artist and she is one exacting and inspiring stamper. Anne does not have a blog or web site as of yet. I am sure she will not mind if I include a link to some of her work : http://www.stampmagick.com.

Her work is amazingly precise. I am an artist that tends to be sloppy with my glues, powders and paints. I like to think that it's all part of my charm!!! Deluded Am I. ohhh sounds like an excellent title for an ATC.......Anyhoo, I am fortunate to have met yet another talented artist via blogging. And Anne, I'm still waiting for you to tell me what ATC you'd like to receive in exchange for this lovely card. I'll try and keep the glue blobs to a minimum. teehee xoSusan

No comments:

Post a Comment