Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Shell Seekers ATC's

Having fun with the Shell Seekers. This first one I love for 2 reasons. Love the quote which is from "The Dark Bride" by Laura Restrepo. A book of magical realism. You will love, love, love it. How could you resist this saying??? How many of us are guilty of this, metaphorically speaking of course! The second reason I love this ATC is the background which came courtesy of my blogging buddy, Sherry. Isn't it lovely?
Next is "Profoundly Lonely" and I can't remember the origin of the phrase. Blame Menopause. Or just Men. teehee. On top of those collaged papers is dry wall tape! I guess it's called that, I found it in the garage. It is tacky, and the embossing powder stuck right too it! My current affair with embossing powders continues.....
Wow, subliminally or obviously, you pick, the combined message is: If you confuse shit with face cream you will end up profoundly lonely!!!! teehee. xoSusan

No comments:

Post a Comment