Sunday, October 28, 2007

ATC Backgrounds




I participated in a Fat Book hosted by Marian McBryde with the theme "The Child Within". Most of the artists involved focused on the origins of thier artistic beginnings, as did I. I attribute my artistic leanings to my Grandma Myers, who taught me to knit. The knitting pattern background is her favorite slipper pattern.
I inserted an ATC background inside my page, with a call to the artists to complete it and send it back to me for a trade. &drew was the only player! However, he did mention that he thought the paperclip attached to the page was just an embellishment. He didn't realize a challenge was hidden within!
The backgrounds here are leftovers from those I put inside the pages.
&rew was kind enough to want to keep my enclosed background and sent the Origami ATC in its place. Now that's what I call a Fair Trade Agreement!

No comments:

Post a Comment