Sunday, October 14, 2007

Broke out the new Golden Light Molding Paste



Having a wonderful day with my muse! My first attempt at molding paste. I usually use gesso to build depth. I like the consistancy of the paste. It's like a really expensive cold creme. Yum. First I built up the corner. I let it dry while working on the two ATC's below. I added another layer of paste thru the stencil and added dollops here and there to blend the raised corner into the rest of the canvas board. I'm thinking color now. Robins egg blue, or a tealish color.....

I'm thinking its not a good idea to clean tools that have molding paste on them in the sink. Holy clogged pipes Batman!

Hope everyone has a great Monday. Right, who am I kidding? I have a truckload of laundry to do now....

No comments:

Post a Comment