Sunday, October 14, 2007

What I'm working on



Feeling Autumnal, I guess. Working on a few ATC's and a 4x4 canvas. Struggling a little with the composition of the 4x4, which I'm finding out is not my favorite size to work with! I have a great book by Mary Todd Beam titled "Celebrate Your Creative Self". I used her tissue paper technique on the canvas. I used a vintage sewing pattern, painted with Goldens and one of my new favorite colors -Interference Oxide Violet. OOOHAHHH. Painted the slide and stamped with script. Inside the slide is a piece of copper I burned and embossed with a heart shape. On the microscope slide ATC, I used copper foil tape to join the glass. The paper is a gorgeous Caspari napkin. The images in both ATC's are Artchix. Not sure where I'm going with these, but I'll post them when finished. Although today I feel like melting some UTEE in my new melting pot.....or painting with coffee, which I had completely forgot about until I picked up the new Somerset Workshop last night at Michael's. Along with some silk flowers and stencils to use with my Tulip spray fabric paints.

Thank you, Marian MCBRYDE, for posting a comment and many apologies for spelling your name wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment