Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Wrap Up

I'm so ready for the Holidays to be over. As a matter of fact this coming Sunday all the Christmas trappings go back into hibernation until next year. It sucks going through a breakup that started on Thanksgiving night, then ruined my birthday and Christmas. I know, put on my big girl panties and get over it. I'm trying!! Really, I am!

So here is my Show and Tell from this year:
My mantle in the tiny dining room which holds my Santa Collection.


The ceramic tree I painted about 25 years ago.
This years tree. Fake and demolished by the kitten. Lost 2 glass balls this year. Sigh.
Christmas Morning.
Sam and Buddy Guy with some of her loot.
Beautiful Papaya packaging.
Gift for Grace that was inside. Her office is lavendar. We're hoping Hope finds BOTH of us.


After Sam's father picked her up Christmas Day, Daniel stopped by for a little couch time. teehee.
xoSusan

1 comment:

  1. I've GOT to get one of those wall art pieces from Papaya. One of my favorites is "Dream". As a matter of fact, I think I'll go over there right now and get it for myself!

    I didn't even put a tree up this year. Come to think of it, I haven't put a tree up in several years now. I sure hope my teenage son didn't mind. Maybe next year. sigh

    ReplyDelete