Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged and Awarded

I have been tagged by two dear blog friends~ Diane and Sherry
Diane's blog has experienced a makeover, and it's lovely to look at, and Sherry's Christmas header is a lot of fun. Please check them out!
So now I must share six quirky facts about myself and tag six of my blog friends.
Here are the "official" rules....1. link to the person who tagged you 2. mention the rules 3. tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself 4. tag six other bloggers by linking to them 5. go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Ok those were the official rules.
I'm gonna bend the rules here and not pick specific recipients. Check out any artist on my blog roll and you will be dazzled and inspired. Most of the artists have already been tagged and if you research thier previous posts you will find all thier quirky character traits listed. What Fun!

Now on with the shameless opportunity to talk about myself!

  1. I had to have 2 hormone shots a day for WAY TOO LONG in order to conceive my daughter.
  2. I am extremely vain about my hair. I'll spend 5 minutes on makeup but an hour on hair
  3. I am addicted to Diet Pepsi. I will go back into a burning building to rescue my Diet Pepsi.
  4. I love to swim.
  5. At one time I was fluent in piano, flute and piccolo.

6.When I was in third grade I broke both of my arms at the same time. Here is the proof:

I have received a Blog Award from one Kick Ass Aussie, Lorri.



    What the award stands for:

    This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on.

    Ok I deliver this award to each and every blog on my blog roll!!! Thanks, Lorri!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment