Thursday, December 18, 2008

Art Therapy

Home from work today with a sick teenager. Worked on some ATC's that express how I've been feeling. Yeah, Art Heals. Just not Fast Enough. Here Goes:

I really like the colors of this one. I used Glaze pens for the stamens in the flowers and my Inkssentials white opaque pen for outlines. IMHO the Inkssentials pen is WAY superior to the Uniball Signo white opaque pen. Portfolio oil based crayons for color. I love my PhrenMen!


Next one:


This one has Lumiere paint on edges of paste paper that I created in Albie Smith's class at Art and Soul. Holy Run On Sentence Batman!! I really love the texture in the paper and tried to mirror it with the transp/alcohol shell transfer on her skin.

Art and Soul Update: I will not be attending. I was forced to cancel due to the shitty economy. I can't talk about that anymore, I will lose it completely. I did treat myself to LK Ludwig's Nature Journals book because I can't go to her workshop. I'm too lazy to link tonight. Google LK. You won't be sorry. Moving on....

This one speaks for itself. The words are inspired by a Snow Patrol song. Love that webbing spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment