Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lithium, Killers and Enchantment

Three new ATC's for your perusal. The first one is from Nirvana's "Lithium" song.


Bleached Stamped background. Rubber stamp on white cardstock. Dymo words. Hand Rubber stamps. I've pulled out the rubber stamps, cuz I can't do TRANSFERS right now. See previous posts for bitching and complaining about Apollo discontinuing the best transparencies ever the 7031S. They waited until I mastered the technique to give me the big F U. oh well, I digress.

Next one is my attempt at a Zetti. Teesha Moore is Zetti Queen. Background is my handmade paper and altered Mary Engelbreits stickers, believe it or not, from my old scrapbooking days. Skirt is more of my handmade paper.


The words are from The Killers song "Human". I'm on my knees looking for the answer too.


And the last one is on a scrapbook and torn napkin substrate. Vintage photo, Artchix transparency, gold leafing. Quote is taken from a novel, but I can't remember where I got it!!!


So there you have it. xoSusan

2 comments:

  1. That's deep. Need to process. Love the ATC's, but don't know what a Zetti is. Something quirky is what I came up with. If that's it,then you nailed it. I like quirky! Good job Susan. It amazes me that you can get so much on one little card.

    pb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your message and meaning. It is really refreshing to get some straight talk. Love your work! xoxoxoxo Cristina

    ReplyDelete