Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ATC Salvage

Home today from work with pounding head and wonky stomach. Worked a little on 3 of those so-so results from the Purell and 7039 transfers. sigh. First subtrate is my painted watercolor paper, transfer, vintage words and rub-ons, Heavenly Fragrance:

Second one is more of that same paper, transfer, vintage words and butterfly from wrapping paper, Sudden Wings:
Last and my fav is scrapbook paper over baseball card, transfer, copper sheet I embossed and wiped black paint over, wax stamped with my initial, printed words, Knows More About Less:
This is a self portrait of my mind set. teehee. xoSusan

1 comment:

  1. okay i have scrolled down to here and i have to say that i ADORE your blog! the music and art really rock, girl...off now to see some more...

    (i popped over from marsha's blog)

    jean

    ReplyDelete