Friday, July 31, 2009

Look What I Bought

I did it. I bought one of the pieces in my sidebar of "Original Art I Would Heart To Own". The Artist is Kelcey Loomer and the Art is titled "Still Moving Through My Heart". I have been coveting this canvas ever since I discovered Kelcey's blog, Sweet Mess and her etsy site.

Kelcey has been a joy to work with. Her art arrived quickly and carefully packaged. The canvas is a stunner, brilliantly executed. The thin layers of color, the papers chosen, her skillfully rendered subjects are a joy to behold. I came home exhausted from work yesterday to be greeted by my highly anticipated package. I sat on the couch and just drank it in. Thank you, Kelcey. "Still Moving Through My Heart" is even better in person. uh oh, now I'm seriously coveting Wind Direction......xoSusan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Susan, that is so kind ~ that painting was meant to live with you!
    *also, I like your July muse!

    ReplyDelete