Monday, July 20, 2009

New ATC's

This one is dedicated to my bloggin friend Kathy. She is in the process of setting up her blog. She has a boat load of scanning and designing to do. She is blessed with an in house computer nerd, also known as her husband! I am so looking forward to viewing more of her work. I'll keep you posted. This next one is inspired by the band, Cake. If you haven't checked them out please do. I think I have some of thier songs on my playlist. I just love the singers ironic, talk sing style. The song is called I Want To Love You Madly. The link is to You Tube and there are two songs on it. If you are pressed for time scroll to 2:34 minutes in and I Want To Love You Madly starts. I am not a horns fan, I am a real guitar girl, but the horns really rock in almost every song. Live there are less horns. Just sayin.
Little did I know that this would be my last Purell transfer with my beloved Apollo Transparencies 7031S. It has been tough to find images that work with my bleach stamped ATC backgrounds. I think the pairing of just black and the music lyrics work. She said, with a question in her voice. teehee. xoSusan



1 comment:

  1. How cool are you?!!!

    I just got back from travels and not much more has been done on the blog. But I did make an out loud, verbal commitment today, in public, with witnesses that one will be created!!

    It may take time ((mostly because I won't be at home hardly at all for sevral months) but it will be created...dun,dun,dun,dun.....

    Love the ATC inspired by, well moi - it's a beauty. And I love the lyrics on the other one. You have the BEST taste in music and lyrics.

    I sure hope you find a lifetime stash of 7031S - you deserve it :)

    K

    ReplyDelete