Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Arabian Nights Swap

Although I have to get to work on the Tea for Two ATC clone, I can't until my Arabian Nights ATC's are complete. I won't let myself!! Mentally they were done, but the physical had to be addressed! This is the first one I did. I will be keeping this one, because it is not up to par. I don't know what I did, but the soft gel gloss medium got cloudy. I put it on with my fingers and I think I handled it too much before dry. So it is the sample! I just love the quote, but I think the card looks too crowded with all the words.
I have this wonderful book purchased in my Now Closed Favorite Antique Store. It's called "Leaves of Gold" and is chock full of wonderful quotes, poems, and essays. I especially loved this first quote.


So the next 2 are for the swap, for which I need to make a total of 5. Now, I don't want offend other swappers by my use of nudity. So I'm swapping 2 of these and making 3 other cards, without nudity. I will post those when I finish them. I'm hoping the hostess will be able to distribute the cards without offending anyone. Here they are:


These 2 I will trade on Flickr:
Here is a closeup of with sparkles and without. HINT: Use an exacto knife to lift these tiny stickers or you will go STARK RAVING MAD. I added them to the background and to her jewelry. Again, the words are all from that awesome book, rearranged a little here and there.

xoSusan

No comments:

Post a Comment