Saturday, May 16, 2009

WHATS ON YOUR WALLS???? Part 2

Okay so far, Roberta from Quilted Cavalier, and Marsha from Tumblefish Studio have played the What's On Your Walls Game. Marsha inadvertently played. There was a piece of art hanging in the background of a photo she posted on her blog. She is completely forgiven though, because she gave me an awesome award on her blog.


Snipped from Marsha's post about this award, “The Renee award was created by Bella and Ces in honour of their friend Renee. In Bella's own words "this is a brand new award and I have the pleasure and honor of spreading the seed, watching it grow. I hope it finds it's way to those who are like Renee: the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak, giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns…”


What wonderful words of support and friendship. Thank you Marsha. You know I covet your art. Want Proof? See Sidebar. teehee


Check out the other recipients of the award on Marsha's blog, some wonderful, awe inspiring stuff going on out there in the art world. Roberta posted a whole bunch of cool photos on her flickr site. Getting to know artists via blogging is so enriching. Their art tells us whats in their souls but I still want to know What's On Your Walls???? teehee


So, today we are doing The Living Room:

My beloved Bill Campbell Pottery. This bowl is "Earth Wind And Fire".

Fringe Studios Urn. Yeah, that's my future resting place. teehee
Sam's Glue Art. 6th grade.
Eryn's photo from her honeymoon.
Christmas Gift from my BFF, Grace.
Art Montage. Center "Heart" piece is Eryn's. Remaining are works of Terry Berg. They are cards. I met Terry at Vendor Night during Art and Soul. Her work is magical, Polaroid emulsion, I think it's called? I don't want to know how she does it. I just know I love it. The link I have used is not directly to Terry. I can't find one. The link is Cafe Press where they sell some of her work.
This is an image of Terry's daughter.
I had to have this one because that is Terry's grandson's drawing of a gargoyle in the upper right hand corner.

If you want to learn Terry's secrets check with Art and Soul retreats.
Again the woman is Terry's daughter.
Gifted from my BFF, Grace. After I cloyingly coveted her print.......
Flaming June. My alter ego, yeah right, I wish. So there you have it, my small living room packed with a few of my favorite things. YOUR TURN!!! xoSusan

No comments:

Post a Comment